The PEP-Web Archive contains the premier journals and classic books in psychoanalysis in addition to a video collection. PEP-Web is updated annually in January with new books and journal titles, and current journal issues and videos are added as they are published.
PEP Version 2024 (1909 through 2023) is the latest annual release. It was published in January 2024.
Embargoed Content: Due to contracts with publishers, there is a three to five year embargo on most current content. For the embargoed years, only abstracts and article summaries may be read on PEP-Web. However, the full text of all years is still completely searchable, making it easy to find current and relevant articles. For more information on journal embargo dates go here.
Subscriptions: The arrangements for subscribing to the PEP Archive or to the IJP Open Discussion Group vary for individuals, groups (psychoanalytic institutes, etc) and university and public libraries. Select the appropriate link below:
- Subscribing to the PEP-Web Archive for Group Subscriptions
- Subscribing to the PEP-Web Archive for Universities and Public Agencies
- Subscribing to the PEP-Web Archive as an Individual
- Subscribing to IJP Open on PEP-Web
- Migrate to PEP-Web for DVD Subscribers
- Subscribing to PEP-Web Archive with a 24-Hour Journal Pass
- Subscribing to PEP-Web Archive with a 24-Hour Video Pass
- PaDS and its Data Protection Policy
Please note: The last PEP Archive DVD version 9 was released in 2010. It has been discontinued and support ceased December 31, 2015. It is recommended to move to a group or individual subscription if possible.