PEP-Web 2021 Infocards are small card or box like areas which present specific data or data relevant to the document you are viewing. You must be logged in to use most of these.
In this example screen, many infocards can be seen under Related Info in the left and right tab bars of the window. Each infocard can be minimized (and conversely, reopened) by clicking on the card’s label. Most are minimized here, but the can all be opened and the left and right tab scroll to allow access to those that fall below the window margins.
Current Infocards include:
- Expert Picks – A list of classic PEP-Web content that is particularly of significant interest to the PEP-Web community.
- Favorites – A user defined list, use the heart icon next to a document to save that article to your favorites list. You must be logged in.
- Glossary Terms – Shows terms found in the current document which are found in the PEP Consolidated Psychoanalytic Glossary.
- Latest Video – The most recent video added to PEP-Web.
- More Like These – Documents similar to the ones currently listed and being viewed.
- Most Cited – The top most cited documents
- Most Viewed – The top most viewed documents on PEP-Web
- Publisher Info – Context-dependent display of publisher information
- Read Later – A user defined list, use the bookmark icon next to a document to save that article to your read later list.
- Related Documents – When articles are published as a group, they are linked together by a code, which allows the set to be displayed in this infocard, when you are reading one of the articles from the set.
- Topical Video – A video selected by PEP as part of the Expert Theme or a topical theme.
- What’s New – Documents added to PEP-Web within the previous period, usually one week
You can pick which infocards show in your Preferences, accessed through the User menu